Pages

Friday, October 8, 2010

I'm Back!

Hi everyone! Just a quickie to let you know that I ended up with a herniated disc near my neck and have been keeping pretty still for the last 4 weeks. After going to 3 doctors, having x-rays and an MRI done, this was the conclusion.  Not quite sure how I injured it - whether it was from lifting Jamison or not. Whatever the cause, I hope not to do that again! It was like a giant toothache running along my neck, shoulder and down my right arm - unbelievable pain! I've been on pain medication, muscle relaxants and steroids, practically had the heating pad surgically attached to my back and neck and spent a lot of time in bed, bored. I can't stand to sit still. All I could do was wonder what was going on with my friends online and think of all the projects I wanted to finish for the "grand opening" of my online shop. It was really driving me insane! Let me tell you too, that's a short trip around the block . Anyway, the disc has a chance of healing itself without surgery;  yeah buddy! That's the route I'm going with. My right arm is very weak and my thumb and first 2 fingers of my right hand are numb, but if you don't mind typos, I'm going to get back into the groove of things. Seriously, it could be worse.

So again, thank you all for your well wishes and I'll be posting soon! Love to all =:*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...