Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today's Smile

After far too many cloudy days and a rather chilly night with  high wind gusts, our bedroom was quite cold this morning. Feeling the temptation to crawl back beneath my still warm covers, I noticed something strange out the window. It was familiar, yet I couldn't remember why. Had I seen this before? Yes! Yes, I had!  It was the sun! There it was, in all its glory and splendor, beaming down from the Heavens, providing light and warmth to the winter weary! I opened the curtains and blinds and sat in front of the window for several minutes. It felt so refreshing, so invigorating and so warm! The room soon became a light-filled, toasty haven and I went about my morning routine much more comfortable and with a big smile on my face. I hope that something comes into your day and makes you feel all warm, fuzzy and smilie, too! Go ahead and smile - it's like sit-ups for your cheeks . 

Say "Cheese" I made it myself, dontcha know?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...