Pages

Sunday, May 29, 2011

It Takes Two

Today is my birthday. It's also my sister's birthday. No, we aren't twins. We were born two years apart. Today would also be our two great-aunts' birthdays. They weren't twins either. Here's the part that I find really cool - We are born under the sign of Gemini, the twins, aka 2. My 2 great-aunts were born 2 years apart, 2 generations before my sister and I were born (2 of us) and we are 4 years apart (4 being a multiple of 2) and there are 4 of us in total born on the 29th (again, 4 being a multiple of 2). Isn't that the weirdest thing? I always thought it was really neat, quirky, but neat!

So, Happy Birthday to my sister, Laurie Ann and to our Great Aunts Anna & Lucy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what an interesting story! There must be something special about the 29th in your family! Happy belated birthday.

    xoxo
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...