Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2011

YIPPIEEEEE!!

I just had to share the most exciting thing! I've had my first and second sales from my etsy shop this week! I am so excited!!! I sold a silver-plated champagne bucket and a wooden wine case to two very sweet people! THANK YOU BUYERS!!! I have several more silver pieces that I am polishing and getting ready to list as well as lots of other goodies so stay tuned and THANK YOU to all who believe in me and support me and share the love, hope and dreams! I'm seeing more and more traffic on my pages/sites and more Face Book "Likes" each day and I KNOW it's because so many wonderful, sweet, and dear people have been spreading the word! You ROCK!!Y'all know who you are and you're FABULOUS!!! Lovie Dovie Hugs, ~Leena~

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your sales! I'm sure there will be plenty more. You are a real sweetheart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Rosemary! You are so sweet and supportive! Thank you for following my blog - I love yours! Take care, Leena

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...