Pages

Friday, September 9, 2011

My Brain Is Wrinkly!

I learned something new today! I've made it no secret that, while I know a lot about using a computer, I do not  know how to do many of the things needed to use the web. HTML is like another language to me (which I suppose it is) and so many of the applications needed to take total advantage of other programs I use are a bit of a mystery to me, but I do love learning and when I come up with an idea, I can usually figure out how to make it work. Take algebra, for example. No really, please take it, far, far, away! LOL! Anyway, I used to be able to solve the problems without using the formulas. Formulas made no sense to me; A + B = C? Those are letters, not numbers! It's bad enough that math has numbers! Don't go adding letters to it to confuse things. It drove my teacher crazy though, because he had no idea how to solve the problems without the formulas. Eventually, we agreed to disagree and I passed the class - phew!

So recently, I have been trying to figure out how to add pictures of some of the things I sell in my Etsy shop onto my shop banner. I went to a photo program and, after a little experimenting, I did it! I gave my banner a little more pizazz and, who doesn't like more pizazz? I've heard that when you learn something new, your brain grows a new wrinkle. Today, I think my brain is like a prune! I think I can even feel it growing! Guess it's true that you learn something new each day (proud smile). Isn't it funny how the smallest things can bring some of us such joy? Have a great day! ~Leena~

Banner Before Pizazz
Banner After Pizazz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...