Pages

Monday, September 3, 2012

Market Monday!

Don't miss Market Monday, presented by Etsy Cottage Style! Numerous online vendors accessible in one place! Have an online business? Link up! Shops and web sites will be signing up through-out the day, so check back often! It's never too early to get a head start on your holiday shopping! Click the link below and have fun!
http://www.etsycottagestyle.blogspot.com/2012/09/happy-labor-day.html

Thank you for stopping by and have a wonderful Labor Day!
Hugs, Leena
Let's Go Shopping!!
 

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads up. I love that elephant graphic- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Leena, thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving such a nice comment. Yes, I am in Va.....outside Richmond and I have visited Leesburg twice this year and Lucketts. Hope to get there again this Fall. It's a great area you live in. And love your blog....following. Hope to see you often...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Leena.
    Thanks so much for stopping by Posed Perfection and leaving me a sweet comment about the Up-cycled Fabric Rosette Tree. The rosettes are not hard to make. I may do a little tutorial soon, but I know there are lots online already if you are itching to start making them sooner. I am happily following you back. Have a great weekend!
    Blessings,
    Nici

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...