Pages

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Ouchies

Hey ya'll! I just wanted to let you know 1. how much I appreciate you following my blog and 2. sorry if it's been boring lately but I injured my back picking up jamison. I know, I'm not supposed to be doing that. I lifted him up over my head and he put his knees in my chest so I over-extended my arms and ended up with what has so far been called a cervical strain with radicular symptoms. Part of my right hand is numb so typing is difficult and using the mouse only stretches my back and makes it hurt worse. I finally have found a spine doc who takes my insurance and will be seeing him this afternoon. I'lll keep you posted asap. {{{{{{}}}}}}*****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...