Pages

Monday, October 3, 2011

More Piggie Fun



Tonight, we brought all the piggies out for some play pen fun and so that Mocha, who is still in his own cage, could see the babies and Sophie again. They had a great time running around, "popcorning", which is when they leap straight up into the air, and chattering away while sharing some veggie treats. I attempted to get a picture of the entire family, but I must tell you that getting 5 guinea pigs to all stand still and face the camera at the same time is more difficult than dealing with people, children even! Still, I did get a few that I wanted to share. I can't help it - they're so darned cute!
Sophie, Mocha and the three babies
Daddy Mocha and his three babies


 I hope you're having an enjoyable day with your family too!
 xoxo, Leena

1 comment:

  1. Reminds me of the guinea pig I had growing up. We loved it! Looks like you really enjoy yours.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...