Pages

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Playing With Pictures

Something I hope to have someday is an old, vintage pick-up truck, probably from the 40 or early 50's, painted PINK of course and with my shop logo on it. This would be my junking and hunting truck, so I could have more room to bring home treasures to revamp and sell. I was in Photo Bucket the other day, just playing around with a picture of said truck, and decided to try using a few tools to see how a real truck may look. What I ultimately ended up with was something that I could use as a business card if I wanted, or a flier or something to post online.
Isn't that the coolest thing? All I had to do was add text to the picture and use a transparent background! I tried to put the little cherub and moon up in the corner, but had to cut them out and frankly, I'm not that good with the mouse so it was all jagged and goofy looking. Still, I do like this and it makes me smile to look at it. What are you hoping for today? Whatever it is, I hope that if you can't completely achieve it, you get that much closer to its realization! Have a wonderful day, friends! Hugs, Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...