Pages

Friday, December 30, 2011

Fingerprint Friday at The Rusted Chain

Beki Hastings at The Rusted Chain blog took inspiration from the following song to host Fingerprint Friday. I thought this was a great idea and wanted to contribute a short post. The song by by Steven Curtis Chapman says:

I can see the fingerprints of God
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of God
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of God

This makes me think of my wonderful and adorable grand babies, whom I have posted about so often. In my world, the fingerprints encourage me to slow down, to see things through the eyes of these babes, to be excited, happy, filled with laughter and awe at each moment that is presented to me. I can share in their enthusiasm for the smallest of details, reveling in the realization that what we are experiencing truly is a miracle, beautiful, fresh and new. It makes me look and think deeper and brings peace to my soul. Everything from the smallest bug to the loudest noise qualifies as new and unique. Oh what joy it brings! My little ones are covered in God's fingerprints, sharing their unconditional love and undaunted spirit for the world around them with anyone who will take the time to share in the moments. I for one, love to share! I hope you have beautiful and blessed fingerprints too! Love, Leena

Linked to Fingerprint Friday

2 comments:

  1. Happy Fingerprint Friday! (a day late, sorry) God definitely shows Himself through children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Fingerprint Friday and wishing you New Year's blessings! Grandchildren are definitely the best! Yours are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...