Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

30 Days of Being Thankful-November 6

November 6 - Today I am thankful that I live in the great country of America, where I have the right to vote in all elections, Federal, State and Local. The people I vote for may not always win, but at least I have had the opportunity to voice my opinion and have a say in who holds leadership positions within these governments. I could, however, do with fewer signs polluting the landscape, less telephone calls, less mailings, fewer people coming to my door, and certainly, fewer television commercials! For example, I have just received a political telephone call, at noon on election day! Don't you think that they would know that I've figured out who I'm voting for by now, and perhaps even been to the polls already? Despite my criticisms, the fact that I have the right to vote is what's important. So, I'm headed out the door now, to go exercise that right! Maybe they'll even give me one of those cute little stickers that proudly announces, "I Voted!".
Don't forget to vote today! Let them all know where you stand! God Bless America!

Thank you for stopping by! I hope you have a great day! Hugs, Leena

1 comment:

  1. I Voted too! We will see what comes of that.Ha!
    Love the spoon what a great idea.I just thought I would stop and check your blog out and say hello!

    ~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...