Pages

Friday, February 15, 2013

Hey Girl!

Hey y'all! So sorry that I haven't been around to post lately. I have no idea where the days have gone and can't believe we're half into February! It's not like I've been anywhere or done much of anything. Truth be told, there hasn't been much blog-worthy stuff going on around here lately. OMG! Am I getting too boring even for me? I'd better jazz things up a bit then!

Have you seen the "Valentine Hey Girl Link Party" that's been going on this month? If not, you're in for a real treat! The blog party is being hosted by several awesome blogs: Bliss Ranch, Domestic Imperfection, Two Twenty One, The View Along The Way and Decor and the Dog, where you can find all the details. To see all the entries, go to Bliss Ranch. This was set up as a Valentine's Day Tribute to the men in our lives - those great guys who put up with all our crafting and selling and thrifting and glitter all over the floor and fabric stashes and constant doing then re-doing of rooms and, well, you get the picture. Speaking of pictures, I made these to contribute (a little late for Valentine's Day but I meant well). You know how much I love messing around, er, enhancing photos!
My darling husband, Jim!

My sweetie grandson, Jamison

I added this llama just because I thought he was cute!
I have looked at so many of the contributions and have laughed at the captions, the poses, the hair styles! They're all cute, funny, romantic, silly and just plain fantastic! Love this idea!

Thanks for stopping by and I promise to post more often!! Hugs, Leena

3 comments:

  1. Ah ha ha ha ha Leena, the rib one is excellent!! And seriously? I think that is sometimes what my husband thinks - he looks at a piece of junk and ponders the ridiculousness of it all.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had some fun messing around with pictures, Leena- Hope you have a great weekend- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those hey girls were so funny. I really enjoyed them.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...