Pages

Monday, March 25, 2013

I'm Dreaming Of A White EASTER?

OK, I give up. I'm been eagerly awaiting the arrival of spring - warmer temperatures, green grass, little flowers popping out to greet the world. This is what I woke up to this morning:

The picture isn't that great as I took it through my bedroom window with my cell phone. Hey, I'm all for good photography, but I'm not about to go out there in my jammies to take pictures! It's still snowing and we're supposed to get 4 inches. At least that's what I last heard. This is more snow than we've gotten all winter and this is supposed to be SPRING!

I've decided that Jack Frost must be holding Mother Nature hostage. I wonder if I can bribe him with jelly beans? Or perhaps he likes Peeps better. I know! Super Easter Bunny will rid us of this frozen fiasco!
Hmmm....this guy look a little questionable. Let's try this one instead...

That's it, Super Easter Bunny! Go for the evil carrot nose of doom! That's where all his power is!

Weather report for the weekend - 70 degrees on Easter Sunday. We're saved! Yay! Good thing too because this spring fever is getting a little out of control! I think I need chocolate bunny therapy, stat!

Thank you for stopping by today! I hope your day is sunny and bright! Hugs, Leena

6 comments:

  1. Pretty funny! You would make a good weather girl! Haha! SO glad to hear you have sun in the forecast! I can't believe all the snow! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so frustrating isn't it-glad your going to have nice weather for Easter-sounds like we might be close to 40
    degrees-WAHOO

    ReplyDelete
  3. What fun pictures. I love that last one. I hear you about Jack Frost- I think he has made his permanent home out back of my house- xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh I can't believe you are still getting snow! Although it is March....been so long since I use to live in Michigan and I can remember winters dragging on even up to May! It's been weird here in Florida....cold hot cold hot. Tonight it's down in the 40's again! I'm bought over the cold...I wish it would hurry and warm up so we can get to using the pool again....the grandkids are driving me nuts about going swimming! The water temp is 62! That is flippin freezing in my book lol! Love the cute pictures..specially the bunny eating the snowmans nose hehe! Well I hope you get Spring soon! At least I can say we have green and flowers....no white stuff to be seen down here!

    Hugs and Love Girl!
    Debi

    P.S. Your little crown is on her way....I bet you think I forgot! I didn't, but I stuck in the dining room when I was cleaning the kitchen, and outta site....it went clear out of my mind! I blame it on getting old hehe! Not very nice of me though I know. Well at least I remembered it before a year had passed....that's a good thing right!?
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS depressing but at least you'll see 70 on Easter! We're HOPING that for once they're right when they predict we may hit 50! Love that picture of the bunny and the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Holy Cold... Jimminy-- you need some So. Cal Sun in your woods aye? Well... let me send some your way- I was roasting hams today outside!! Girl I had to come say hi. you make my day always!!! Love ya XOXO!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...