We often have an hors d' ouvres night during the holidays, usually for our at home New Years Eve dinner, since we generally don't go out. While scouring the Internet looking for this year's menu, I decided, "why not share?" So, for the next several days, I'll be posting an appetizer recipe for your eating enjoyment (I may even sneak in a sweet or two and perhaps a drinkie-poo!)
ARTICHOKE AND SPINACH SWIRLS (PepperidgeFarms.com)
Ingredients· 1 pkg. (17.3 ounces) Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry Sheets, thawed
· 1/2 cup mayonnaise
· 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
· 1 tsp. onion powder
· 1 tsp. garlic powder
· 1/2 tsp. ground black pepper
· 1 pkg. (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
· 1 can (14 ounces) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
Directions1. Heat the oven to 400°F. Stir the mayonnaise, cheese, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, spinach and artichoke hearts in a medium bowl.
2. Unfold 1 pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Spread half the spinach mixture on the pastry to within 1 inch of the edge. Roll up like a jelly roll. Press the seam to seal. Repeat with the remaining pastry sheet.
3. Cut each roll into 20 (1/2-inch) slices, making 40 in all. Place the slices, cut-side down, onto 3 baking sheets.
4. Bake for 15 minutes or until the pastries are golden brown. Remove the pastries from the baking sheet and let cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
Thanks for dropping by! Be sure to stop in tomorrow for another tasty tid-bit!
Sharing with: http://www.homegoods.com/blog/2014/12/19/design-happys-2nd-annual-holiday-home-link-party/