Pages

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

I just had to share with you something a bit odd that I found, while shopping for every one's Easter goodies. I was walking down the store aisle, when I saw this strange creation out of the corner of my eye. I did a double-take as I didn't believe that I could have possibly seen what I thought I saw. No, I did see it. Here it is:




Peeps on a stick! I call them Peeps kabobs. Can you believe it? Who would have thought of something like this? I couldn't help but laugh out loud right there in the middle of the store! My oldest daughter loves Peeps (personally, I think they're disgusting) but I know she won't be expecting this in her Easter basket! I wonder how they'd do over the BBQ grill? Now that's just sick! LOL

Wishing all a Happy and Joyous Easter!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...