Pages

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Giving Thanks

Today I am thankful for the beautiful breeze that is coming in my window, for it pushed the clouds away and the sun is shining brightly after days of heavy rain. Today I am thankful for all of my blogging and online friends who offer me support, encouragement and their inspiration. Today I am thankful for my "in person" friends, for even though I don't see them nearly as often as I'd like to, I keep them dearly in my heart. Today I am thankful that the local radio station has started its annual playing of Christmas music. Today I am thankful that although I didn't realize that I had two pairs of turquoise undies in with the whites before I added bleach to the load, instead of turning everything blue, the blue ones became tie-dyed (groovy!). Today I am thankful for the scented candles that lift my spirits and make everything smell yummy. Today I am thankful that, although I don't know all the answers yet, I am figuring out what most of the questions are. Today I am thankful for the sound of the wind chimes. Today I am thankful for today.
Wishing you a day full of wonderful things! xo, Leena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...