Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Happy Good Sunday Morning!

If'n y'all were out sowing yer wild oats last night, best be headin' to church this mornin' to pray for a crop failure! =:)
St Mary's-my home-town church
 Just a little Good Morning humor to get your day started!
 
~AND~
 
Happy September!

Rabbit, rabbit, rabbit GOODLUCK!
Great seeing you! Sorry I haven't been around much the last few months. I've had some garbage going on with my back since June but I'm hoping that a new month will bring new positive changes! I've got so many things I want to blog about if I can get projects completed and photos taken. I really appreciate you sticking with me! Love you guys! Hugs, Leena

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, Leena. I know about back issues. After years of dealing with furniture and such, I have to be really careful.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...