Pages

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

"Charming" LittleTrailer

My daughter brought me the sweetest little charm the other day. She works at Fossil, at the outlet mall nearby. They sell watches (I got a beautiful one from her for Christmas) and purses (she gave me a fabulous one of these for Christmas too - thank goodness for employee discounts!) and other accessories, like jewelry. When a shipment came in, she saw this little charm and immediately snatched it up with me in mind!
Sorry about the fuzzy camera phone pic
I love it! It's so cute with its rolling wheels and it has PINK on it! Y'all know that I LOVE pink! I first fell in love with these little "canned ham" trailers a few years ago, when I saw one featured in a magazine. A woman had renovated it and turned it into a little "home away from home" in her backyard. She could use it as a potting shed, tea house, or just a nice quiet, private retreat. I thought that was the most wonderful thing; to have your own little space, away from the hustle and bustle of every day life, a place to get away from it all and from everybody and think. Right now, the only think tank I have is the bathroom and it isn't always private (yikes!). It would make a great place for Jim and I to have romantic candle light dinners or take cuddly naps with cool breezes blowing through the windows. I can just imagine a little pink and silver gem in my backyard, all girly and ruffly on the inside with flowers planted along the outside. Of course, our HOA wouldn't allow such a thing and, while it would be fun to put one on our property and watch their heads explode (I'm not fond of HOA's), 1. there isn't a level piece of land in our entire yard and 2. I don't have the budget for such fun BUT, I can wear my little charm and dream, can't I? I have a necklace that I add charms to when I find ones that mean something to me. This little trailer will be added right up front so I can show it off and hopefully, it will make others smile as much as it makes me!

Thank you for dropping by today! I always love and appreciate that you take the time to read my ramblings and your comments always touch my heart! Have a wonderful day! Hugs, Leena

Linking Up To: From My Front Porch To Yours Treasure Hunt Thursday

2 comments:

  1. How cute is the little bitty travel trailer???? We had one when I was a teenager and it became my personal little get-away in our yard!!
    Thanks for visiting and I am now your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute charm, kate! there are some awesome re-done trailers on pinterest--love the hoa heads exploding comment:) too funny!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...