Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Today's Smile

Yay! After 5 or more gloomy, grey, chilly, rainy, just plain yucky days, I noticed something strange outside the window this morning; SUNSHINE! It was such a welcomed site! I was so excited, I lifted my face up towards its warm rays and basked in them for a few minutes. Then the clouds came back. We're supposed to get more rain this afternoon and possibly a little snow. That's OK because for a few glorious moments, we once again saw the sun!
It may seem like such a little thing, but these are the ones that often bring the most joy! I hope you are having a bright, sunshiny day, even if only on the inside!
Thanks for stopping by! Hugs, Leena

2 comments:

  1. I know right? I can get a whole day of smiles from the sunshine that peeks through-
    it's the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only takes a little bit to make my whole attitude change! Thanks so much for coming to read and comment Ellie! You're so sweet! Hugs, Leena

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment - I LOVE hearing from you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...